Why Choose Auto Action?
Auto Action specializes in the sale and installation of aftermarket/OEM products exclusively to new car dealers, with their profits in mind. AAD is the leader in the tri-state area since our inception in 1978. We have expanded to 5 locations that can provide next day service from Connecticut to Delaware.
We’re not only dedicated to making the selling of after-sales products and services as easy as possible, but Auto Action stands behind our products with a minimum 3-Year Warranty on installed products.
Our Support Team includes:
- Your Account Executive
- Research Development Team
- Installation Quality Control
- Inside Sales Team
- Manufacturer Representatives
In-house Marketing Department, who’ll design custom sales materials to suit your needs
Auto Action will provide product displays and sales training menu programs that will easily adapt to your staff, to ensure maximum sales profits.
The Auto Action Product Line-Up:
- Mobile Electronics – From cruise controls to state of the art entertainment and security technologies
- Full Restyling Division providing Heated/Cooled Seats, Power Sunroofs and Leather Interiors
- XPEL Scotchguard Paint Protection and Window Films
- On-site Chrome Accessory Installation
- Factory Wheel Repair and Custom Painting
- Full line of F I warranties: Etch, Vehicle Replacement, Tire Wheel Protection, Multi-Shield Protection, Gap, Environmental Protection Programs, Service Contracts and Lease Wear Tear Coverage.
- Dealer Training- BDC/ Sales/ Service/ F I
We’ll deliver live demonstrations of our products from our mobile showrooms, which are fully equipped operational for hands-on training sessions.
Auto Action provides unbeatable technical assistance to your dealership with:
- Installation Training when requested
- Wiring / Technical Installation Bulletins for the vehicles you carry
- Phone Support in the event your technician requires help
Added Comfort – If your dealership can’t perform an installation for any reason, Auto Action can dispatch one of our highly trained, mobile installation technicians to your dealership.