Boat Donation Wisconsin
Is it time to send your boat off into the sunset or trade up to a newer model?
Looking to save docking fees for the winter on a boat you no longer want?
If so, consider donating it to help at risk youth and families turn their lives around. How? When you make a boat donation in Wisconsin to Rawhide Boys Ranch, 83% of the proceeds directly fund programs that help troubled youth change their lives. And you get a tax deduction for your donation.
Bart Starr helped found Rawhide in 1965 and has been an active participant ever since. In fact he may have been the first vehicle donor when he raffled off his 1968 Corvette that he won as MVP. It raised around $60,000 for Rawhide that year. You can help continue Bart s legacy by donating your used or unwanted boat.
3 Easy Steps for Making a Boat Donation in Wisconsin
- Fill out the form on the right for a boat donation in Wisconsin; it takes about 1 minute to complete.
- We will arrange a free pickup service at your convenience.
- Say hello to your tax receipt.
Benefits of Wisconsin Boat Donations to Rawhide
- 83% of donation proceeds directly fund treatment programs for at risk youth
- Receive a tax deduction to lower your taxes
- Make a difference in your Wisconsin community
- We arrange a free boat pickup service for you, so that donating your boat is never an inconvenience
Your donation will fund Rawhide treatment programs that help at risk youth and families turn their lives around.
Rawhide offers a full continuum of programs and services that provide prevention-based programs for youth and families, and includes more intensive residential services for at-risk young men. Rawhide staff is caring, professional people who are committed to achieving positive outcomes for every youth or adult we serve.