#boise #home #insurance
Liquor Catering and Bar Service for Your Event
The Piper Pub knows planning a bar at your event is so much fun but exhausting. It is one of the most important factors in hosting a successful party. As this is your special day and everything has to be perfect, do not let your bar service be a worry. The Piper Pub will provide you with professional, personable, and fun staff, wonderful service and take the worry out of planning and organizing your bar service. We offer a comprehensive service and the largest selection of liquor, beer, and wine in Boise for you and your guests.
Our focus is 100% on the bar. We don t have to worry about food or anything else but the bar so we know it will be perfect.
There are four choices for the type of bar you would like to have for your guests:
- you purchase everything, known as an open bar
- guests pay for their own drinks, known as a cash bar
Host Combo Bar
- where you select to buy a few items, such as wine and beer, and guests may purchase anything in addition
Our standard bar setup consists of a bar-height counter set on a 6 banquet table dressed in solid black linen. Additional black linen is used to cover the back bar, beer tubs, and trash bins in the bar area. Do you have specific colors for your event? For an additional charge we can provide specialty linen for the bar area.
- Our staff is hand selected from the local hospitality industry to ensure quality service and up-to-date knowledge of the hottest drinks and newest trends. Plus, they are fun which makes all the difference in your event.
Bar Staff Attire
- Our standards: clean simple dress shirt or blouse and dress slacks. We can also accommodate special requests(rental fee may apply).
Ice Ice Coolers
- We provide plenty of ice to keep your beverages cold. For larger and longer events, we can provide a refrigerated ice or draft beer truck on site.
- Clear plastic cups are included in every package. You do however have the option to upgrade to glassware including rocks glasses, wine glasses, champagne flutes, martini glasses, and more.
- Standard white beverage napkins are included with every package. Ask about upgrading to colored for an additional charge.
- Shaker tins, bottle openers, bar mats, wine keys, pour spouts, straws, stirrers, bar towels, bar napkins, napkin caddies, salt and sugar rims, and more. All bar supplies are included in every package.
- All bar packages include Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, orange juice, cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and bottled water.
- In addition to the non-alcoholic beverages listed above, all liquor packages include club soda, tonic water, ginger ale, grenadine, and syrups. Red Bull and other juices are also available for your specialty drinks for an upgrade.
- Lemons and limes, maraschino cherries, olives, stuffed olives, orange slices, mint leaves, and more.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like more information about our services
The Piper Pub will help you every step of the way making your selection of liquor extremely easy.
There will be a charge of $150 for a set-up and breakdown fee which includes the City/County Liquor Permits and The Pipier Pub Liability Insurance, which is required at ANY public venue and service.
Bartenders are $10 per hour each, start to finish. There is a 4-hour minimum for all events. We recommend one bartender for every 50 85 drinking guests. Any event where you host over $750, the Piper Pub will not charge you for one bartender.
Our large beverage selections are listed for your convenience, but if you have a favorite we can get it for you. If you choose to bring your own wine, there is a corkage fee of $7 per bottle for our staff to open and serve it.
Due to liquor laws, all liquor, beer, and wine must be poured and served over the bar by the bartender. You may not bring any self-serve spirits to the event.
An eighteen percent (18%) gratuity will be charged to the total amount of the bar invoice.
- Vodka, gin, rum, bourbon, tequlia
- Absolut, Stoli, Tanqueray, Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Cuervo
- Captain Morgan’s, Bacardi Rum, Malibu Rum
- Johnnie Walker Red, Dewers, Jagermeister, Amaretto, Bailey s Irish Cream, Kahlua, Fireball
- Ketel One, Bombay Sapphire, Crown Royal, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Maker’s Mark
- Grey Goose, Glenfiddich 12 yr, Patron Silver
- Sour apple, Buttershots, Peach, Melon, Vermouth, Triple Sec
Below are some example of the beers we have. Please let us know if there is a beer you would like to have at your event and we will get it for you.
- Domestic (Budweiser, Bud Light, MGD, Coors Light, and Miller Lite)
- Microbrews/Imports (Corona, Heineken, Newcastle, Amstel Light)
- Domestic Kegs (PBR, Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, and Miller Lite)
- Microbrews/Imports (Sierra Nevada, Mac and Jacks African Amber, Widmer Hefeweizen, Stella Artois, Dagger Falls)
*Most kegs yield 15.5 gallons / 124 16-oz glasses, or 165 12-oz glasses.
With so many types of wine, we cannot list them all. Below is what The Piper Pub feels is the best mix of wines. If you want a different type of wine to have at your event, we will do our best to get it for you. Of the wines below, we will only charge you for the wine bottles we open. This way you are not stuck with wine at the end of your event!
- Geyser Peak Sauvignon Blanc
- Dry Creek Sauvignon Blanc
- White Night Viognier
- Avanti Pinot Grigio
- Estancia Pinot Grigio
- Ste. Chapelle Riesling
- Salmon Creek Chardonnay
- Woodriver Cellars Chardonnay
- La Crama Chardonnay
- Kendall Jackson Chardonnay
- 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon
- Leese Fitch Cabernet Sauvignon
- Coppola Claret Cabernet Sauvignon
- 14 Hands Merlot
- XYZ Zinfandel
- Renwood Syrah
- Penfolds Shiraz
- Spanish Quarter Tempranillo
- Salmon Creek Pinot Noir
- Beringer Pinot Noir
- Carlos Basso Malbec
- Woodriver Cellars Malbec
Sparkling Whites / Champagnes
- JRoget Brut
- Ste Chapelle Sparkling Reislin
- Kenwood Yulupa Brut
- Jacobs Creek Sparkling
- Mumm Cuvee M
- Moet and Chandon White Star
- Vueve Clicquot Champagne Yellow
- Dom Perignon 99 Cuvee
- Soda Bottled Water
- Non-Alcoholic Beer
- Red Bull
- Coffee per request
The Piper Pub and Grill