Nurse practitioners (NPs) keep current in their fields and meet state licensure requirements by completing continuing education.
Learn about the education and preparation needed to become a nurse practitioner. Get a quick view of the requirements as well.
Discover the difference between a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant. Find out job duties and education requirements.
Learn about the education and preparation needed to become a chronic pain nurse practitioner. Get a quick view of the schooling.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- EdD in Organizational Leadership – Health Care Administration
- MBA and MS in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems (dual degree)
- MS in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- MBA: Health Systems Management
- MS in Health Care Administration
- MS in Nursing: Nursing Education
- BS in Nursing (Registered Nurse – R.N. to BSN)
- BS in Health Care Administration
- BS in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Bachelor of Science in Behavioral Health Science
Get Started with Grand Canyon University
8 Brightwood College
- California (2 campuses)
- Ohio (1 campus)
- Texas (1)
Get Started with Brightwood College
9 South University
Get Started with South University
10 George Mason University
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Master of Health Administration in Health Systems Management
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Get Started with George Mason University
10 Popular Schools
The listings below may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users.