- Contact Us
- Get A Free Online Bankruptcy Evaluation
- Get A Free Online Mortgage Modification Review
- Use Our Online Appointment Scheduling System
- Request An Appointment (We will call you promptly)
- All Other Questions
- Our Office Addresses and Phone Numbers
- APPOINTMENT SCHEDULER
- Mortgage Solutions
- We ll Guide You Through The Loan Modification Process
- We Offer Effective Foreclosure Defense Strategies
- How Chapter 13 Will Protect Your Home
- Bankruptcy Basics
- Why Bankruptcy Is A Smart Choice
- About Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- About Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Business Bankruptcy and Chapter 11
- Why You Must Avoid Debt Settlement Programs
- Why Credit Counseling Won t Help
- Real Non-bankruptcy Solutions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Clients Trust Us
- Client Testimonials
- We ve Helped 10,000 Western New Yorkers
- We Offer Affordable Fees and Payment Plans
- We Handle the Toughest Cases
- We ll Protect Your Assets
- We Handle Cases in all WNY
Buffalo and Rochester Bankruptcy Lawyers | Peter Grubea Attorneys
Let Western New York s Largest Consumer Bankruptcy and Foreclosure Defense Law Firm Help You Get A Fresh Start Today!
Over the years, our bankruptcy attorneys have helped more than 10,000 honest, hard-working people in Buffalo. Rochester. and the entire Western New York area obtain Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy relief. Although the decision to file bankruptcy is never easy, the bankruptcy process itself is probably much simpler than you think. In virtually every case, you will be able to keep your home, car, and all other assets. The legal fees to file for bankruptcy protection are affordable. For most Chapter 7 cases, the legal fees are $695-$975. We also offer a variety of non-bankruptcy options, including mortgage modification applications. foreclosure defense, and debt lawsuit defense. You can trust us to help you solve just about any financial problem you are facing.
Most people who file Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy do so because there is simply no way they can repay the debt they have accumulated. Despite the impression created in the media (mostly by banks and credit card companies) that people use bankruptcy as an easy way out, we know that most people are reluctant to file bankruptcy. However, people often make the decision to file bankruptcy as a last resort to protect their physical and mental health from the devastating effects of debt problems.
Schedule a FREE telephone consultation within 24 hours to determine whether bankruptcy is the right choice
We also invite you to complete our online bankruptcy evaluation form. This will allow us to tell you very quickly whether you should even be considering bankruptcy as an option. If bankruptcy is not right for you, we will tell you how best to resolve your debt problems, including a referral to a legitimate credit counseling company. If filing bankruptcy seems like a realistic option, you can set up a free consultation with our bankruptcy attorneys to review the specifics of your case in detail before making any decisions. Phone consultations can be set up within 24 hours, and office appointments at one of our Buffalo or Rochester area offices can generally be scheduled within 3 business days. All initial consultations last about 45 minutes and are absolutely free.
We also hope that you will take the time to download and read our bankruptcy guide, which is based upon Peter Grubea s extensive experience over the past two decades as a bankruptcy lawyer. The guide contains more information about the bankruptcy process in Western New York than any available source on the internet.