Our home insurance delivers the cover you need for your home. The excellent level of benefits include:
- Unlimited rebuilding costs for homes with a market value of up to 1 million.
- Alternative accommodation costs of up to 25,000 for you and your pets, if your home can’t be lived in as a result of damage that’s covered by the policy.
- Up to 5,000 towards tracing and accessing a leak in your home, and repairing any damage caused to walls, flooring or ceilings during the search.
- Up to 2 million cover for your legal liability as a homeowner.*
From household goods, appliances, furniture and furnishings to your personal belongings and valuables, we ve got it covered.
Cover for home emergencies
Add optional Home Emergency Cover to get 24-hour emergency help, plus up to 500 (including VAT) for call-out, labour, parts and materials.
Good to know
* Cover only applies to the property named on the policy. Cover excludes incidents resulting from the policyholder’s employment or the employment of others by the policyholder.
5 Star Rating from Defaqto. Defaqto is an independent, financial research company that specialises in rating, comparing and analysing financial products.
Home insurance premiums depend on individual circumstances.
AA Buildings Insurance comes with terms and conditions. We’ll send complete documentation after you have bought your policy.
AA Home Insurance is arranged by Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited. Registered office: Fanum House, Basing View, Basingstoke, Hampshire RG21 4EA. Registered in England and Wales number 2414212.
Automobile Association Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Financial Services Register number 310562. You can check their register or call the FCA on 0800 111 6768.