#cheap travel agents
Welcome to the CheapCaribbean.com Travel Agent Program!
CheapCaribbean.com is proud to announce travel agent commissions for all IATA/ARC/TRUE agents on all travel packages and land only reservations to the Caribbean or Mexico
Here are the details:
1. Sign up! Click here to sign up as a travel agent using your current, valid IATA/ARC/TRUE number.
2. Book a qualified* trip for your clients online. making sure you sign in with your travel agent sign in when making the reservation.
3. You will receive a confirmation email immediately. From this email, you can print your client’s documents.
4. Receive your 5% commission by mail 60-90 days after travel is completed.
1. You can book a qualified* trip over the phone by contacting one of our Caribbean Consultants 7 days a week from 5 am to 3 am EST at our toll free number, 1-800-869-2312.
2. One of our highly trained Caribbean Consultants will assist you in finding the best vacation for your clients at our ‘luxury for less’ prices.
3. You will receive a confirmation email immediately. From this email, you can print your client’s documents
4. Receive your 2.5% commission by mail 60-90 days after travel is completed
Here are the features:
1. Each and every qualified* online reservation will earn 5% commission on the purchase price net of tax and service fees. All activities, add-ons, etc. will also receive a full 5% commission when booked online!
2. Every qualified* phone reservation booked with one of our Caribbean Consultants will earn 2.5% commission on the purchase price net of tax and service fees. All activities, add-ons, etc. booked with our Caribbean Consultants will also receive a full 2.5% commission.
3. You retain the email address of the customer booked and we do not solicit your customers to book directly with us. We are respective of your relationship with your clients and want them to keep coming back to you for years to come!
4. If you have a website, simply sign up for our affiliate program by following the details on this link http://www.cheapcaribbean.com/affiliates.jsp. and earn 5% commission on all bookings that come from your website!
* A qualified trip is any air and land or land-only package booked to the Caribbean or Mexico booked on a CheapCaribbean.com URL and not including product booked through affiliate partner sites listed in terms and conditions below. Booking must be completed using a valid, registered Travel Agent account and IATA/ARC/TRUE number with CheapCaribbean.com
When you Make a Reservation With CheapCaribbean.com either Online or by Phone You Agree To the Below Terms and Conditions
Travel Agent Terms and Conditions
A 5% commission will be paid 60-90 days after travel is completed on the purchase price net of tax and service fees for all reservations that booked online by the Travel Agent without phone support by a CheapCaribbean.com representative. If the reservation is booked over the phone with a CheapCaribbean.com Consultant, a 2.5% commission will be paid 60-90 days after travel is completed on the purchase price net of tax and service fees.
Commission is not paid on taxes, service fees, promotional codes, canceled reservations, or reservations involved in credit card or legal disputes. Commission is valid only for vacation packages (air and hotel), or hotel-only reservations, and only reservations going to the Caribbean or Mexico. Cruise reservations will not be eligible for Travel Agent Commission. All other activities and add-ons (insurance, transfers, and excursions) are commissionable. A valid, current IATA/ARC/TRUE number is required in order to earn commission. Agencies which do not provide this at the time of booking will not receive commission, and will be notified should CheapCaribbean.com find that the IATA/ARC/TRUE number is not valid, or that the booking agent is not affiliated with the indicated agency. CheapCaribbean.com reserves the right to change the travel agent program and commission percentage as it deems necessary at any time. The Terms and Conditions that CheapCaribbean.com has in place at the time the reservation is booked determines the amount of commission that will be paid.
By making a reservation with CheapCaribbean.com, you and your client agree to the Terms and Conditions as posted on our website at www.cheapcaribbean.com/terms.jsp as well as the Terms and Conditions below. It is your responsibility as the Travel Agent to communicate these Terms and Conditions to your client prior to booking the reservation.
Changes to dates, destinations, hotel, etc. can be made at any time for a Change Fee of $50 per person (adults over the age of 12), plus any applicable airline penalties, hotel cancellation penalties, and/or any increase in price resulting from the change. Due to increased penalties imposed by the airlines effective May 1, 2008; the minimum airline cancellation penalty per ticket will be $200. Name changes are not allowed at anytime. Any increase in price for the land or airfare will be the responsibility of the customer. CheapCaribbean.com must be notified at least three hours prior to scheduled U.S. departure. Any additional changes or cancellations will incur a change fee of $50 per person (adults over the age of 12), plus any applicable airline penalties, hotel cancellation penalties, and/or any increase in price resulting from the change. New travel plans must be reserved and travel completed one (1) year from the original booking date and are subject to availability. Air travel must be booked with the original carrier and no refund or credit will be offered for reservations that result in a decrease in price. CheapCaribbean.com is not responsible for fees and/or penalties incurred as a result of departure from the resort before the scheduled departure date. No booking credit and/or refund will be granted for departures from the resort before the scheduled departure date. In the event that any of the passengers on the reservation are a No Show, a 100% penalty applies and they are not eligible for any future travel credit. CheapCaribbean.com, Inc. may charge a fee for the service it provides when you purchase, book or reserve travel services or accommodations through the Site. Any such service fee is non-refundable. In addition, you will be responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessment arising out of your use of the Products and Services available from the Site.