CITY OF NEW ORLEANS AUTO AUCTION
IMPORTANT: Terms and Conditions have changed. Please read over carefully.
Preview day for this auction will be from 9:00 AM -4:00 PM on March 17th including day of auction. Registration on the 17th will start at 9:00 AM and end at 3:30 PM.
Registration on March 18th begins at 8:00 AM, auction will begin at 9:00 AM.
Removal of items will be March 19th, 20th from 8:00 AM -5:00 PM 22nd from 8:00 AM-3:00 PM including day of auction.
BROWN S AUCTION COMPANY, LLC
BIDDER REGISTRATION AGREEMENT FOR
CITY OF NEW ORLEANS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
ABANDONED VEHICLE AUCTION
By signature Affixed hereto, I acknowledge and understand that, upon registration to this auction being conducted by Brown s Auction Company this date, I am bound to the terms and conditions set forth as follows:
1. A $50 registration deposit will be collected, on behalf of the City of New Orleans, in exchange for a bidder card bearing my bidder number. Said deposit will be applied to any and all purchases made at this auction. If no items are declared sold to my bidder card number, the deposit will be refunded, except in the event of failure to comply with terms listed herein;
2. A nonrefundable $20 notary fee will be applied to the purchase of each vehicle and will be collected at the time of invoice;
3. A nonrefundable $30 documentation fee will be applied to the purchase of each vehicle in exchange for a Permit to Sell title issued by the Office of Motor Vehicles in accordance with LA R.S. 32:1711-1732. Said fee will be collected at the time of invoice;
4. ALL VEHICLES ARE SOLD WITHOUT KEYS;
5. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS;
6. All items declared as SOLD by the auctioneer must be paid for in full on the day of the auction. NO EXCEPTION ;
7. Payments shall only be made by cash, cashier s check, certified check and money orders. With the exception of purchases made through online bidding (available through Proxibid), credit cards are not accepted;
8. NO CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED. NO EXCEPTION;
9. Items left unclaimed, INCLUDING PAID ITEMS, will result in the declared bidder of said item being prohibited from registering and bidding at any and all future auctions conducted by Brown s Auction Company, LLC;
10. Brown s Auction Company, LLC is not responsible for security of items purchased, which includes lost, stolen or damaged items. Any and all items left on the premises are at buyers risk; and,
11. Brown s Auction Company, LLC does not make any expressed or implied warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, and in no event shall they be responsible for the correctness of or be deemed to have made any representation of warranty or marketability, value, description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, or condition concerning the property and no statement in the advertisements or made at the auction or in receipt or elsewhere shall be deemed such warranty or representation or an assumption of liability.
Brown s Auction Company, LLC represents the Seller.