Online Registration Information
Follow these simple steps to set up and access your
- Go to myACCESS.cod.edu.
- Click on myACCESS for Students.
- Under User Account, click on the link “I’m new to myACCESS/Reset My Password.”
- Follow the instructions on the web page. The system will then generate a user name for you and send a temporary password to the email address on file.
Frequently Asked Questions about myACCESS
When can I register for classes?
- Go to myACCESS.cod.edu
- Log into your account.
- Click on “Academic Profile.”
- Click on “My Profile.”
- Check “Institutional Completed Credits.”
How does myACCESS work?
All students will need to visit myACCESS.cod.edu to receive a user name and create a password. After you log into the system, you can register and drop classes, pay by credit card, view your schedule, view your account summary, view grades, check your financial aid status, change your personal contact info, and much more.
View the myACCESS Helpful Tip Sheet PDF
What about my email account at dupage.edu?
The student email system has not changed. Go to www.cod.edu and click the EMAIL link in the black bar on the left side of the page. To view instructions on accessing email, click here.
After I register, when is my payment due date?
All students not receiving financial assistance are required to pay their tuition bill at the time of registration. Students who receive employer reimbursements must pay their tuition first to the College, then obtain repayment from their employer. Students may pay by cash, check or credit card. Students unable to pay in full may take advantage of our convenient “Payment Plans”. Students receiving financial assistance will be able to enroll in a deferred-payment plan.
What are my payment options?
How do I apply for financial aid?
Fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine your eligibility for financial aid.
What other changes will I notice with this new system?
Students should notice many improvements:
- To save paper, COD will no longer mail schedule/bills after each registration or payment activity. Instead, you can view and print your account summary and schedule online.
- Refunds will be credited to your credit card if that was your mode of payment.
- You can request changes to your personal contact information at the myACCESS web site.
- The myACCESS self service web site has extended hours. It will be available seven days a week from 6 a.m. until 2 a.m.
What if I need help using myACCESS?
Summer Hours: June 4 through Aug. 13
Summer hours at COD are in effect June 4 through Aug. 13. During this time, most buildings on the Glen Ellyn campus are closed Fridays to Sundays.
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
myACCESS Help Desk: (630) 942-2999