#travel insurance compare
Compare Travel Insurance
Organising travel insurance is an important part of planning your next overseas adventure. Accidents can happen, and medical costs overseas can be expensive. When you are considering purchasing travel insurance it pays to be informed in order to choose the right policy to suit your needs.
Compare What s Covered
It s always important to compare the cover levels for the various possibilities that travel insurance covers you for.
- Cancellation Cover. We will arrange medical evacuation of seriously ill or injured 1Cover travellers.
- Overseas Medical Cover. 1Cover has unlimited overseas medical coverage for overseas policies.
- Luggage and Personal Effects Cover. The 1Cover Travel Insurance comprehensive policy provides cover up to $15,000 for personal effects and luggage whether they are lost, stolen or damaged during your travels.
- Pre-existing Medical Cover. At 1Cover we cover 43 pre-existing medical conditions automatically (some restrictions may apply).
- Contactable 24/7. At 1Cover Travel Insurance we have a 24/7 emergency assistance number so call us anywhere at anytime.
- Activities Covered. With 1Cover Travel Insurance we provide cover for lots of different activities automatically like skiing, snowboarding and bungee jumping.
Terms and conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Please see PDS for full details.
Compare Types Of Travel Insurance
With 1Cover s overseas policies we offer basics, essentials and comprehesive levels of cover.
- Basics – offers unlimited overseas medical assistance, unlimited emergency medical and hospital expenses as well as $500 of dental cover and $5 million of personal liability cover.
- Essentials – this product is sold through our call centre and offers cover for everything included in the basics package plus credit card fraud and replacement, luggage and personal effects.
- Comprehensive – this is the highest level of cover. It includes cover for everything included in essentials and basics but some features at a higher level of cover. It includes $15,000 of luggage and personal effects cover, emergency companion cover, additional accommodation and travel expenses, car hire excess and more.
We also have single and annual travel insurance policies.
- Single Trip – covers individual trips up to 12 months in length. This policy can be extended while you are overseas for an extra 12 months.
- Annual Travel Insurance – covers an unlimited number of trips over a 12 month period. Individual trips can be up to 90 days long.