MasterCard Business Network 2.0: For U.S. Business Owners, It’s About Time…And Money
May 04, 2015 06:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
PURCHASE, N.Y.–( BUSINESS WIRE )–MasterCard joins the elusive commodities of time and money and helps U.S. businesses save both with the latest version of its popular, professional site, MasterCard Business Network™ 2.0.
The new site is built on feedback from hundreds of small- and mid-sized businesses who universally expressed the needs to minimize costs, get more time in their days and engage with new and existing customers. MasterCard Business Network 2.0 was created with these challenges and opportunities in mind.
“Business owners have a split second to switch from being the CTO to the CFO to the CMO of their companies. MasterCard Business Network 2.0 helps save time by putting c-suite level information at business owners’ fingertips, all just a click away,” said Jay Singer, senior vice president of U.S. Commercial Products, MasterCard. “We give business owners the information they need, at the moment they need it, helping their businesses grow. And we are now offering these tools at significant savings.”
MasterCard small business cardholders who subscribe to the curated, cloud-based tools offered on MasterCard Business Network 2.0 before September 30, 2015 will receive 2 months’ complimentary subscriptions for these tools up to $200. Terms and conditions for the offer are available at www.mastercardbusinessnetwork.com.
Tools Powered by BCSG at Significant Savings
To help business owners reduce expenses while increasing operational efficiency, MasterCard Business Network 2.0 features leading financial, marketing and data management applications – all tools to help manage daily business – at a discount of up to almost 70 percent of their retail price. Business owners can choose the packages that meet their needs, and have the benefit of single sign on, meaning they only need one username and password for all of the tools to which they subscribe. The tools available include:
- Sage One – accounting
- mono.net – e-commerce site building and hosting
- Xpenditure – expense management
- Mozypro – data backup and storage
- Constant Contact – email marketing
- Zendesk – automate customer service
- SiteWit – paid search campaigns
- Epoq – contracts and legal advice
MasterCard Business Network 2.0 was built in collaboration with and is powered by BCSG, a cloud solutions provider which supports small business clients around the world.
Kevin Burke, General Manager, International at BCSG said: “We are delighted to extend our relationship with MasterCard to help improve efficiency and productivity among their 15 million small and medium-sized business customers in the U.S. MasterCard is a trusted partner to businesses and financial institutions globally and shares our goal of supporting small businesses.”
The applications are available to browse, try and sign up for subscriptions from MasterCard Business Network 2.0: www.mastercardbusinessnetwork.com.
Accept Mobile Payments and Engage Customers with MasterCard
Additional MasterCard business solutions have been integrated into MasterCard Business Network 2.0, including:
- Simplify Commerce – A solution designed to make it easy for merchants to accept card payments, regardless of brand.
- The MasterCard Easy Savings Program ®- An automatic rebate program for MasterCard business cardholders.
- MasterCard Priceless® Cities – Access to the one-of-a-kind experiences in dining, sports, entertainment and shopping.
- MasterCardBiz.com – Expert business advice on such things as managing finances, growing sales, business planning as well as information on technology trends.