Current Career Opportunities
Experienced Investment Advisor Career Opportunities at PI Financial Corp.
At PI, our Investment Advisors work in a non-bureaucratic and flexible work environment which allows them to do what they do best – putting our clients’ interests first. We support a diverse range of Investment Advisors with a wide variety of needs, specializations and business models.
- We are not focused on selling proprietary products and give our Advisors complete independence when advising their clients on the right investments for their portfolios
- Our Advisors are supported by in-house research as well as a wide range of third party research
- Our highly experienced Executive Team has directed the firm’s growth for 30 consecutive years and offers our Advisors strong leadership and support
We are looking for successful, independent Advisors who are committed to their clients for the long term.
If you are interested in a career at PI as an Advisor please call Don Cromar
at 604-718-7511. We will keep your enquiry in the strictest confidence.
There are currently no open positions.
Institutional Sales & Trading
Institutional Equity Sales, Toronto office
PI Financial Corp. is a leading, employee-owned, Canadian based Investment Dealer providing a full range of investment products and services for individual, corporate and institutional investors. With over 250 employees in offices in Vancouver, Victoria, Kelowna, Prince George, Calgary, Regina, Winnipeg, and Toronto, PI is one of Canada’s top independent investment banks for small to mid-cap Canadian companies and has expertise in the resource, technology, life sciences, alternative energy, and consumer discretionary sectors. Our Investment Advisors offer more than 40,000 clients a comprehensive range of investment products and services including: access to Canadian and US equities, fixed income, mutual funds, options, commodities/futures, retirement plans, life insurance and tax advantaged products. PI’s Capital Markets division has grown to become one of Canada’s leading investment banks for small to mid-cap companies and offers a full range of research, investment banking, advisory, and institutional sales and trading services.
We are seeking a professional looking to join a high performing Institutional Sales/Trading team in its Toronto location.
We are looking for candidates with previous institutional sales experience. The individual will have expertise in the marketing of micro to mid-cap equity investment opportunities in the technology, oil & gas, mining, consumer products and special situations sectors. A track record of building profitable relationships with buy side clients is preferred along with a history of new account origination. A working knowledge of the basic institutional trading platforms would be of benefit.
They will work closely with our institutional sales and trading group as well as our research and banking groups in both Toronto and Vancouver.
- Minimum 5 years of sell side institutional equity sales and/or sales trading in capital markets
- Established institutional client and corporate relationships
- Completed Bachelor degree in related field (Post Graduate an asset)
- Strong understanding of financial markets and accounting
- CFA designation or candidate preferred but not required
If you think you have the qualifications, please email your resume to: [email protected]
We appreciate your interest in this position, however, only applicants selected to participate in the interview process will be notified.