Do you need help with your QCF Diploma Level 3 Course? The new QCF (HSC) Diploma Resources is now available along with access to our Exclusive Online Support Centre. Our resource packages contain the full explanation to all the learning outcomes you need to produce evidence for your qualification; these are specimen questions and answers fully
referenced to enable you to write your own.
If you are struggling to find answers to some questions find the unit below and get your copy.
Don’t delay! Get the package tailored to meet your QCF Diploma needs today.
See below the 9 mandatory units within the Level 3 Diploma – Health Social Care Adults.
EACH PACKAGE COSTS £5.00 online support inclusive
MAKE PAYMENTS SECURELY VIA PAYPAL.
Note: These packages are available in downloadable PDF format via email link 48hrs after successful payment.
SHC31 Promote communication in
health, social care or children’s and young
people’s settings (Unit 1)
4 Learning Outcomes covered within this SHC31 resource are:
1. Why effective communication is important in the work setting
2. How to meet the communication and language needs, wishes and
preferences of individuals
3. How to overcome barriers to communication
4. How to apply principles and practices relating to confidentiality
SHC32 – Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings (Unit 2)
The 5 Learning Outcomes covered within this SHC32 resource are:
1. What is required for competence in own work role
2. How to reflect on practice
3. How to evaluate own performance
4. How to agree a personal development plan
5. How to use learning opportunities and reflective practice to contribute to personal development.
SHC33 – Promote equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings (Unit 3)
The 3 Learning Outcomes covered within this SHC33 resource are:
1. The importance of diversity, equality and inclusion
2. How to work in an inclusive way
3. How to promote equality, diversity and inclusion
SHC34 – Principles for implementing duty of care in health, social care and young people’s settings (Unit 4)
The 3 Learning Outcomes covered within this SHC34 resource are:
1. How duty of care contributes to safe practice
2. How to address conflicts or dilemmas that may arise between an individual’s right and the duty of care
3. How to respond to complaints
HSC024 – Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care (Unit 5)
The 5 Learning Outcomes covered within this HSC024 resource are:
1. How to recognise signs of abuse
2. How to respond to suspected or alleged abuse
3. The national and local context of safeguarding and protection from abuse
4. Ways to reduce the likelihood of abuse
5. How to recognise and report unsafe practices
HSC025 – The role of the health and social care worker (Unit 6)
The 3 Learning Outcomes covered within this HSC025 resource are:
1. Working relationships in health and social care
2. How to work in ways that are agreed with the employer
3. How to work in partnership with others
Looks like you have entered a product ID (64) that doesn’t exist in the product database. Please check your product ID value again!
HSC036 – Promote person centred approaches in health and social care (Unit 7)
The 7 Learning Outcomes covered within this HSC036 resource are:
1. The application of person centredapproaches in health and social care
2. How to work in a person centred way
3. How to establish consent when providing care or support
4. How to implement and promote active participation
5. How to support the individual’s right to make choices
6. How to promote individuals’ well-being
7. The role of risk assessment in enabling a person centred approach
HSC037 – Promote and implement health and safety in health and social care (Unit 8)
The 9 Learning Outcomes covered within this HSC037 resource are:
1. Own responsibilities, and the responsibilities of others, relating to health and safety
2. How to carry out own responsibilities for health and safety
3. Procedures for responding to accidents and sudden illness
4. How to reduce the spread of infection
5. How to move and handle equipment and other objects safely
6. How to handle hazardous substances and materials
7. How to promote fire safety in the work setting
8. How to implement security measures in the work setting
9. How to manage stress.
HSC038 – Promote good practice in handling information in health and social care settings (Unit 9)
The 3 Learning Outcomes covered within this HSC038 resource are:
1. Requirements for handling information in health and social care settings
2. How to implement good practice in handling information
3. How to support others to handle information