Regional Truck Driving Job in Brandon, FL
Regional Truck Driver Job Brandon, Florida
TOTAL Success for Truck Drivers
- 36¢ to 45¢ per mile based on experience (3 years with no accidents you can start at .45 a mile)
- Extra Pay for Hazmat (Hazmat is not necessary for NE Regional runs)
- Receive 1¢ Per Mile Increase Each Year / No Pay Cap!
- Additional 1¢ Per Mile Annual Safety Bonus
- (2,500 3,500 Average Miles Per Week)
- Teams Receive a $5,500 Sign On Bonus 10¢ Mileage Bonus
- Run over 19K miles per month and receive 10¢ on ALL MILES that month!
- Total Teams earn 46¢ to 51¢ per mile
- 56¢ to 61¢ per mile After Mileage Bonus!!
- Earn 1¢ per mile pay increase every year with NO PAY CAP!
- Realistically average 5,200-5,500 miles per week
- Tuition reimbursement up to $3,500 offered per driver.
- 36¢ per mile (Complete our 200 hour training program and upgrade as a solo driver.)
Some of the many benefits of driving for Total Transportation include:
- OTR Regional Runs
- Consistent Home Time
- Great Miles (paid empty or loaded)
- All Trucks 2013 2016 (assigned)
- Direct Deposit, Paid Weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- STD/LTD, Life and Supplemental Policies
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Rider and Pet Policies
- EZ Pass, Pre-Pass
- Paid Tolls and Scales
- Paid Lumper Fees
- Satellite Dispatch
- Layover Pay
- 750+ Trucks, and Growing!
- Much, Much More. . .
Sign on Bonuses:
Paid out in twelve (12) months from hire date. $500 paid out on the second paycheck and the remaining $2,000 paid out quarterly ($500 per quarter). Program put into effect starting with Driver Orientation class May 18th, 2015 Total Transportation offers sign-on bonuses for Solo Drivers (rehires less than a year old are not eligible)
Brandon, Florida Regional Truck Driving Job
Total Transportation Regional Truck Driver Job in Brandon, FL