#resource #planning #tool
Project Resource Management Plan
helps you to identify all of the resources required to complete your project successfully.
Using this Resource Plan. you will be able to identify the quantity of labor, equipment and materials needed to deliver your project.
You will then create a resource schedule, which enables you to plan the consumption of each type of resource, so that you know that you will have enough resources to complete the project. Now includes both English and 简体中文 !
This Resource Planning template will help you identify the:
- Types of labor required for the project
- Roles and key responsibilities for each labor type
- Number of people required to fill each role
- Items of equipment to be used and their purposes
- Types and quantities of equipment needed
- Total amount of materials needed
This Resource Plan template will also help you to:
- Plan the dates for using or consuming these resources
- Identify the amount of resource required per project activity
- Create a detailed resource utilization schedule
By purchasing this resource planning template, you can schedule the resources needed to complete your project successfully.
What is a Resource Plan?
A Resource Plan summarizes the level of resources needed to complete a project. A properly documented Resource Plan will specify the exact quantities of labor, equipment and materials needed to complete your project. This Resource Planning template also helps you gain approval from your Sponsor, ensuring their buy-in.
When do I use a Resource Plan?
A Resource Plan is created during the Resource Planning phase of the project. Anyone responsible for Project Resource Management will need to create a comprehensive Resource Plan, to ensure that all of the resources needed to complete the project are identified. By implementing proper Resource Planning practices, it also helps you with budgeting and forecasting project expenditure.